OFFICE CLOSED: ALTHOUGH WE ARE NORMALLY OPEN Mon-Sat WE WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS
Thurs Oct 16 thru Sat Oct 18 & Fri Nov 7th and Sat Nov 8th & THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE USE OUR COMMENT PAGE TO THE LOWER RIGHT IF YOU NEED MORE IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 24-48 HOURS VIA EMAIL
Please support United Way of King County. Our office volunteered for the United Way of King County Community Exchange effort for the third straight year and you can help too! Visit: United Way King County on the Web for ways you can lend a hand.
Fall 2014 Promotions
- $79 Special New patient exam, digital imaging and diagnosis, oral cancer screening, and adult cleaning*
- Ask about the revolutionary Kor Whitening System for difficult whitening cases in addition to Zoom Whitening
- Free Sonicare for Kids/Oral B for Kids** to set the tone for good hygiene at an early age
- Interest free financing for up to 1 year*
- Complimentary consultation for Dental Implants or Orthodontics
- New patient complimentary $450 treatment gift certificate towards dental treatment*
First and foremost we would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care and we stress the importance of dental treatment plan integrity. We want to help you have confidence in yourself and your smile. One of the foremost issues we address is caring for the patient with dental anxiety. Professional training and implementation of sedation in a safe environment allows us to effectively treat fearful patients.
We specialize in comfort. Whether its safe sedation (WA state certified sedation), dental chairside TV's, hot towels, warm blankets, or comfort controlled anesthetic (digitally controlled anesthetic release available to ease discomfort) we aim to put our patients first and foremost. Our services include cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, Invisalign, 6-month Smiles, Zoom & Kor whitening systems, dental implants, root canal therapy, oral cancer screening, Light-Induced Fluorescence Evaluator intraoral device for early cavity detection, soft tissue laser surgery, non-invasive ICON early cavity infiltration, wisdom teeth removal, inlays/onlays, all ceramic crowns, digital radiographs & more.
Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. A lot of patients have complicated dental histories and we believe in focusing on your current issues and current dental health and what we can do to improve or maintain your oral well-being. We also encourage dentists in the community to work together.
Throughout our website, you will find an abundance of information about our practice, procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. Please explore and learn as much about dentistry and our services as you desire. We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcomed and addressed within 24 hours on our comment page to the right.
If you are happy with our service and refer your friends we will present you with a Bellevue Square gift card or treatment credit for your contribution to our practice.* (*Some exclusions apply)
We look forward to having you join us!
-Dr. Mike Hsieh, Dr. Stanford Chen,
and our caring Bellevue Wellness Dental team
- * If Periodontal -"gum"- disease is present additional cleaning may be recommended.
- **Sonicare for Kids - 1 per family with insurance (ineligible plans include DSHS, Deltacare, Careington, discount plans), for uninsured cannot be combined with $100 promo unless there is a minimum $350 in treatment and are avilable while supplies last; $450 is applied at a 20% reduction until the cumulative total of $450 in reductions is reached