Please support United Way of King County. Our office volunteered for the United Way of King County Community Exchange 2012 effort for the second straight year and you can help too! Visit: United Way King County on the Web for ways you can lend a hand.
Current Spring 2013 Promotions for a Limited Time
- $50 off Sedation Dentistry
- $100 (discounted more than 50% off) New patient exam, digital imaging and diagnosis, oral cancer screening, and basic adult cleaning (if Periodontal -"gum"- disease is present additional cleaning may be recommended). Just $69 for exam, diagnosis and digital imaging without adult prophylaxis
- Free Lifetime teeth whitening*
- Free Sonicare for Kids** to set the tone for good hygiene at an early age (suggested ages 3-14, $79.99 value)
- Interest free financing for up to 1 year*
- Complimentary consultation for Dental Implants or Orthodontics
- Same day emergency treatment and walk-ins always welcome
- Evenings and Saturdays available
- Referral Gift Cards or Referral treatment credit*
- New patient complimentary $450 treatment gift certificate towards dental treatment*
- * Call or comment for details, some exclusions may apply; $450 cannot be combined with other coupons
- **Sonicare for Kids - 1 per family with insurance (ineligible plans include DSHS, Deltacare, Careington, discount plans), for uninsured cannot be combined with $100 promo unless there is a minimum $350 in treatment and are avilable while supplies last
First and foremost we would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care and we stress the importance of dental treatment plan integrity. We want to help you have confidence in yourself and your smile. One of foremost issues we address are caring for those patients with dental anxiety. Professional training and implementation of sedation in a safe environment allows us to effectively treat fearful patients.
We specialize in comfort. Whether its safe sedation, dental chairside TV's, hot towels, warm blankets, or comfort controlled anesthetic (digitally controlled anesthetic release available to ease discomfort) we aim to put our patients first and foremost. Our services include cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, Invisalign, 6-month Smiles, Zoom/Lumibrite whitening system, dental implants, root canal therapy, oral cancer screening, FDA approved early preventative cavity detection intraoral camera, soft tissue laser surgery, wisdom teeth removal, inlays/onlays, all ceramic crowns, digital radiographs & more.
Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. You will not see us be-rating your previous dental work as we were not doing your previous treatment and we believe in focusing on your current issues and current dental health and what we can do to improve or maintain your oral well-being. We also encourage dentists in the community to work together.
Throughout our website, you will find an abundance of information about our practice, procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. Please explore and learn as much about dentistry and our services as you desire. We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcomed and addressed within 24 hours on our comment page to the right.
If you are happy with our service and refer your friends we will present you with a Bellevue Square gift card or treatment credit for your contribution to our family.* (*Some exclusions apply)
We look forward to having you join us!
-Dr. Mike Hsieh, Dr. Stanford Chen,
and our caring Bellevue Wellness Dental Staff